Please help me out with these chicks!

All of the following chicks were chicks hatched from eggs of the above mentioned list.

I believe all three of these are black sex link pullets, but they all have different coloring and the one on the right is a solid dusting of that orange color.
55434_black_sex_links.jpg

I'm guessing this one is also a buff rock, but it has black on the wing tips
55434_buff_rock.jpg

55434_buff_rock_2.jpg

This chick is a slightly darker orange than the buff rocks and looks dusted with black
55434_orange_dust.jpg

The only way to describe this chick is white and silver. I have also posted a picture of the comb incase that helps any.
55434_silver.jpg

55434_silver_2.jpg

This chick is primarily white with a little bit of silver but not in a pattern. Also added a photo of the wing pattern.
55434_white_peep.jpg

55434_white_peep2.jpg

Quote:
That first black one looks a lot like a black sex link...looks a lot like my little pullet did at that age. Going to have a lot of pretty red feathering in that one.

I didn't go back and look at the list but the one with the red top and dark body should be a GOLD LACED whatever.... so whatever she has that is gold laced is it - the white and silver one is the starting of the columbian pattern so look for what breed she has in that!!

Have fun - you're gonna have a colorful yard!!!

Just fyi - if any are bantams with very long wings covering the leg - those might be seramas.

Quote:
Thank you! I'm so confused with these guys because they shouldn't be mixed.
sad.png
Everything was supposed to be pure. Oh well.
idunno.gif
Can't do anything about it now. Just won't have any chances at breeding pairs. Everyone will be egg layers if hens and dinner if roos.

Quote:
I should have posted that all of these chicks are large fowl size. Some differ slightly in size, but none of them are bantam sized.
sad.png
I would love for the red on dark body to be gold laced! I don't have any of those yet! LOL! As for the columbian pattern, that would be cool too! I don't know much about breeds so I'm not sure if the breeds in the list can come in Columbian.
sad.png
Sometimes this is so frustrating. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom