Please help me sex my EEs - 17 weeks and 9 weeks

All pullets. The one EE with darker colors and the beard and muffs looks like my EE! This is my EE.->
She does! I guess I am a bit nervous just because her tail isn't at that 45 degrees like my other pullets. It curves down most of the time. Also I saw feathers cascading on the darker one, albeit they are rounded. I just heard EE are hard to sex and I already had one rooster I had to rehome. Thank you!

She does! I guess I am a bit nervous just because her tail isn't at that 45 degrees like my other pullets. It curves down most of the time. Also I saw feathers cascading on the darker one, albeit they are rounded. I just heard EE are hard to sex and I already had one rooster I had to rehome. Thank you!
By 19 weeks EEs are pretty straightforward to sex. Boys will be attempting to crow, their plumage will be more dramatic (usually have orange, purple or greens showing up), be taller, have "the hawk look", more red in the face while the girls are more bland in color, pale waddles and comb and running from the boys.

Thank you! With my anxiety, that's a long time to wait! Lol
By 19 weeks EEs are pretty straightforward to sex. Boys will be attempting to crow, their plumage will be more dramatic (usually have orange, purple or greens showing up), be taller, have "the hawk look", more red in the face while the girls are more bland in color, pale waddles and comb and running from the boys.

Your welcome!

All pullets. The one EE with darker colors and the beard and muffs looks like my EE! This is my EE.->
I have one that I think is going to look like that too! I think mine has a browner breast though. Mine is just starting to have the dark beard coming in.

Attachments

• 04C57893-1272-43C4-AAA9-EFB930C49FC3.jpeg
    04C57893-1272-43C4-AAA9-EFB930C49FC3.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom