Please help me!!!!

CassChicken

In the Brooder
Apr 13, 2015
Australia

My chicken has this huge lump on her lobe right next to her ear and it's bleeding I don't know what it is or what to do please help me I am very attached to my girls and I'm extremely worried I will lose them! HELP!!

Last edited:
It looks somewhat like an ear infection. In the search at the top of the page, enter "ear infection" and you will see many threads about these. Dawg53 has some good advice about cleaning ears, and many people use amoxicillin, clavamox, and sulfa drugs to treat them. A vet would always be your best choice if available, but the threads above may help.

It looks somewhat like an ear infection. In the search at the top of the page, enter "ear infection" and you will see many threads about these. Dawg53 has some good advice about cleaning ears, and many people use amoxicillin, clavamox, and sulfa drugs to treat them. A vet would always be your best choice if available, but the threads above may help.

I left the ear alone before making a vet appointment and it went away on it's own so she's okay now thank you for the helpful information it really helped :)

Back
Top Bottom