Please help my incubation eggs

What day are they on? When were they supposed to have hatched? Have you candled them? What incubator do you have? Did you verify temp and humidity?🤔
Day 23 , yes, yes I candled there was no movement at all, temp and humidity were perfect , and I have a 300 dollar Incubator I don’t know the brand

This one

Attachments

• 97A876DE-091C-4E33-9161-34129ED56069.jpeg
    97A876DE-091C-4E33-9161-34129ED56069.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 1
I do not know this incubator. Did you have a separate thermometer and hygrometer to verify your temp and humidity? If the temp was too high or too low, or the humidity was too high or too low, the chicks may not hatch. Also if there are extreme temp fluctuations. Had you used the incubator before without problems?
When did you last see life in the eggs? (what day of incubation)

I just got it I had an old one when I first started breeding silkies and I think it has the same humidity and temp tester

I mean did you check with a separate themometer that has been calibrated and a salt tested hygrometer to verify the accuracy of the incubator? Many people do not know to do this. Even a brand new incubator can be off by several degrees, causing the eggs not to make it.

Back
Top Bottom