Please Help My Silkie!!

thailand

Crowing
12 Years
She desperately needs vitamin B supplementation, but I can no longer afford human vitamin B tablets for her.

I have bought liquid vitamin B from a veterinary supply shop...but its injectable. I need to know, can I put injectable in her drinking water??

My vet (not knowledgeable on chickens) said I shouldn't continue injecting her with it because it'd cause a lot of pain over time in the breast muscle. She doesn't know if I can put it in drinking water or not.

PLEASE HELP!!!

vitamin b 1.jpg
vitamin b 2.jpg
vitamin b 3.jpg

The reason they need vit B supplement:
They are having trouble walking and/or standing. They're basically doing the splits or one leg to the side. The second chick has badly curled feet. They are both around 3 months old. Previously, with the first chick, I was able to totally cure this problem with major vitamin B supplementation over about 1 week. She was 100% better and you couldn't tell her apart from all the other chickens. She has now regressed. I cannot however afford the expense of human vitamin B tablets any longer :( which is why I'm looking at this infinitely cheaper option. Just need some help with figuring out if this is ok orally, and how much? Thanks :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom