Please help not sure what's wrong Bumble foot? broken leg? Injuries from fighting/ predator attack?

That is really strange
I have no idea :confused: I really wish I did

Is he still in good spirits?

And :hugs sorry to hear about your grandfather

He seems to be in good spirits. He's still eating and drinking. He still talks to me.

Idk if we should try opening the wing wound or not. It's all very very strange.

Would you have any other questions or suggestions?

It's odd to me that I've found two other threads with photos of three birds that seem to look the same but have no answers.

my best guess is some sort of cancer
where it keeps popping up so quickly and spreading really fast
i hope not but :confused:

Good Luck! and please let us know if you find anything else!!!!

What gauge needle should we use for this? The same as shots?
Sorry, I have not been able to get back on here. Not sure if you still need this info, but the gauge you would use doesn't need to be large. For fine needle pulling fluid for biopsies it's a 22 guage and 18 guage for draining cysts. So if you have anything near that it would be fine.

I just read through this entire discussion. How is your darling boy doing? Can you please post an update?
I spoke with @chickendreams24 last night. (She's OK, just no Internet at the moment.)

Update:
Sadly, the little roo's wounds/growths continued to get bigger & he died. He went from perfectly healthy, to one sore, to a few growing sores, to death in such a short time. Yikes! She's keeping the body cold & probably sending him in for an autopsy. The rest of her flock is fine - except for major predator issues.

Back
Top Bottom