please help now one duckling hatched early

AzraelRedeemed

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2018
i read about it and about egg wrapping, i however dont have a fancy humidifer or incubator i do have a duckling i have to save and a heat blanket and small heat lamp led i have wrapped him or her up and i need specifics, should it be completely enclosed or hve na opening? ets
please ive a broen veteran, been dead inside fo rpast year until i heard that shell crack and that first pip. he starrted last night and broke out this afternoon i didnt notivce right away the belley button but sedond i idd found this sight please i have nt ad will not sleep or rest i have eben crying like a girl since i realised it an dis5 so imp4tant 5ha5 i save him or her

I would keep him in the incubator for 1-3 days with food or water then put him in a box with a heat lamp keel it 90-100 deg. Start there and notify me if anything goes wrong good luck.

hi and thanka for the response, in my frantic-ness i managed to pull it off and enjoyed almost 4 or more weeks now the wonderment that comes from being a friend of a duck(s) but now i have another delimia and it has me worried so if you do manage to see this please anytime or what every the hour i have to find out whats possibly wromg with the duck . panting, breathing that sounds like a scoffing teenager but it isnt all the time . sitting down more then before, stretches out leg usually one at a time behind, occasionally uses head and neck to get up from resting position. eats drinks and preens normally. i had failed to give the proper amounts of niacin for about 2.5-3 weeks and have since been supplimenting with nutrional yeast. oh lastly, does this horse neighing like peep that sounds like some sort of upper resp irration or infection. please heap thank you

Yes & try to get at least one bath tub swim in and twice daily smaller tub swims for. At. Least. Cleaning. Thank you. & sorry if my title sounds rude btw

Back
Top Bottom