Please help quail with bent neck and (apparent) seizure

It is doing fine. It can hop around on its legs, so i think it can make it through. It laid an egg yesterday too so i think it’ll make it :)

Update 2: she didn’t do any recovery, but she can limp around and we got an egg from her yesterday again, so I think she is doing fine :)

and also, does the Marek treatment need distilled water? I read on some threads some day back that tap water is ionized some it’ll disable the active ingredient in st John wort.

also, should I feed all the quails the treatment once? what is the recommended times I treat them?

thank you :)

Update 2: she didn’t do any recovery, but she can limp around and we got an egg from her yesterday again, so I think she is doing fine :)

and also, does the Marek treatment need distilled water? I read on some threads some day back that tap water is ionized some it’ll disable the active ingredient in st John wort.

also, should I feed all the quails the treatment once? what is the recommended times I treat them?

thank you :)
I am not familiar with Mareks in quail nor in my chickens. I think you should start a new thread in this Emergency section and title it "Quail with Mareks, dosage of St. John's Wort" and this will attract those that know how to treat them. I believe you are not going to put this in their water, but you will give it orally via an eye dropper daily. It will probably be only a few drops per bird.

Back
Top Bottom