Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
Yes, I am happy to answer questions whenever I can. Is there something I need to do to my profile?

I will try to respond to more unanswered posts, too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12CFU9Bnelq0FOlcpCR3muM3cKlvMj0HmkCzzq_1DdBI/edit

Here is a spreadsheet for what members to tag for most every kind of question. If you see your name somewhere you don’t want it, or want to add your name somewhere, go ahead. Just don’t delete anyone other than yourself. You can also add anyone you think might be helpful

Added myself under dogs in general, under rabbits, and I created a section for reptiles and other small pets, such as mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, ect. And changed my name under dog training, to my new username.

Could you leave a friendly request that if someone doesn't know know then not to answer it instead of answering it with a hunch or what they heard from someone that heard from someone that read it on the internet. This website has a problem with people answering questions with just what they think or read and not actually knowing. That's why I don't want to be tagged.

Back
Top Bottom