**PLEASE HELP** Rescued Duckling!!

Good morning! We made it through the night! I'll take some more photos later on in the day. Hes showing signs of hunger so as soon as the feed store opens ill get him some yum yums :)

You're all being so sweet and helpful thank you!

Right now it's best for us to have the one ducky. I've been giving him loads if attention so he is really happy! I've gotta farm of animals over here lol 5 Rats, 8 dogs, 1 cat. So we are all full now.

Stay tuned for more updates and photos!

Good morning! We made it through the night! I'll take some more photos later on in the day. Hes showing signs of hunger so as soon as the feed store opens ill get him some yum yums :)

You're all being so sweet and helpful thank you!

Right now it's best for us to have the one ducky. I've been giving him loads if attention so he is really happy! I've gotta farm of animals over here lol 5 Rats, 8 dogs, 1 cat. So we are all full now.

Stay tuned for more updates and photos!

Good deal i bet he is hungry! Looking forward to more pics!

My german shepherd/pit mix is part-time mothering. She gets along with any kind of animals. She is my spirit animal.

The duckling holds his head high, and he is really happy. I've never been this close to a duck before. They really are sweeties
1f497.png

Last edited:
Ohhh i am a duck mom too. Two Muscovy Started out same as you. My son rescued one left behind on a cold feb day 2015. We named Jesus but call him pollito and now we have cookie. Almost forgot we named Jesus because of what he survived. Still had the shell stuck on her and everyone called him pollito so pollito is what she answers to. Yes that was imprinting and she or he will forever call you mom. They are super smart. Try to get another one so it can have a pair. Feed it starter non medicated duckling food from a feed store and water make sure water is clean. They are a bit messy so their water gets dirty and needs to be replaced a few times a day. Don't worry about the food in the water they mix it but the poop is not good if it falls in the food or water. He or she will be fine and you will love being a duck mom.
[/IMG]. The first on is recent from Cookie first day with us and the second and third is cookie growing up. We got cookie bc we suffered the loss of Pio another duck we had who got fatty liver and passed. I could leave Illini alone so here we go again with Cookie. I think this one is a boy he is huge foe one month and a week. We are redoing the outside area for them will send pictures when completed. Good luck with the baby he she is precious. Thank you for saving his life God bless irene Miami florida

Ohhh i am a duck mom too. Two Muscovy Started out same as you. My son rescued one left behind on a cold feb day 2015. We named Jesus but call him pollito and now we have cookie. Almost forgot we named Jesus because of what he survived. Still had the shell stuck on her and everyone called him pollito so pollito is what she answers to. Yes that was imprinting and she or he will forever call you mom. They are super smart. Try to get another one so it can have a pair. Feed it starter non medicated duckling food from a feed store and water make sure water is clean. They are a bit messy so their water gets dirty and needs to be replaced a few times a day. Don't worry about the food in the water they mix it but the poop is not good if it falls in the food or water. He or she will be fine and you will love being a duck mom.
[/IMG]. The first on is recent from Cookie first day with us and the second and third is cookie growing up. We got cookie bc we suffered the loss of Pio another duck we had who got fatty liver and passed. I could leave Illini alone so here we go again with Cookie. I think this one is a boy he is huge foe one month and a week. We are redoing the outside area for them will send pictures when completed. Good luck with the baby he she is precious. Thank you for saving his life God bless irene Miami florida

how cute!

Back
Top Bottom