Please Help Sex This Silkie

countrygirl911

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Mississippi
This 12 week old silkie is the survivor of a coon attack and i would love to know it it is a boy or a girl any help would be greatly appreciated there has been no crowing yet.

60848_dsc01101.jpg

60848_dsc01102.jpg

60848_dsc01103.jpg

60848_dsc01104.jpg

60848_dsc01107.jpg

he is going to be ok still a little trama tized by the attack a few weeks ago all my silkies except for him and a 8 week old silkie survived he did not seem to have any injurys but the small one is missing some feathers. i put a few americaunas out there in the coop with them until i can repalce the ones that got killed so they will not be lonley. So far my husband has killed 2 coons a mom and dad, a snake, and a opposum. i just hatched 27 silkie chicks one had to be put to sleep
hit.gif
it had a bad broken leg from the others in the incubator stomping all over him or her. i now have two more that might need to be put to sleep so they do not suffer one has a broken beak itthere was an accident today my son decided to pick it up and it started flapping all over the place and he or she hit the floor i am in the process of trying to figure out how to fix it. the second one looks like it is gasping for air been like that since it was hatched. i am hopping i can make them better but i do not want them to suffer so out of the 27 hatched i might whind up with 24. in this incubation i had 33 eggs at lockdown

Back
Top Bottom