Please help! Sick ducklings! New duck mom- second attempt.

Thank you so much for this advice. I drove about 30 minutes to the tractor supply in a neighboring town to find feed specific for ducks. I was able to grab the last 2 small bags of Purina Duck Pellets they had. I live in central Kentucky so I am surprised at how difficult it was to find it. Not a small town but not a huge town either -and Rural farmland all around. Any advice on where to find duck pellets online? I’m not sure the 2 small bags will last very long and want to stock up on a larger bag. I can’t find any online retailers selling duck pellets. Thanks again.
Our Dallas, GA TSC only had the small bags which would last my flock about 1 day. I needed the 40# bags and the nearest store that had them was NOT near me. I asked Dallas to order them so they did. It took a long time for them to get them in but a neighboring store sent them to my store which was very nice and they did it just for me.

If you order on amazon the 40# bag costs $48! If you can get the store to order them in they cost $16.99!

Now if you buy 8 five-pound bags (to equal 40#) at $6 a bag that also equals $48! Tell them to get it for you!

Back
Top Bottom