Please HELP us get the word out !!!!

Ehigh57

Songster
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
Newnan, GA. 30263
My Husband and I have a new website we'd like to tell you about and we need your help getting it off the ground. Membership is easy and FREE. All you need is a Username, an email address and your zip code.

It's purpose allows folks that would like to help others to put together a Motorcycle, Horse or Bicycle ride to benefit a cause or an individual. For example, a fallen Officer, a sick child or a disaster victim. You can also join a BENEFIT RIDE by finding one in your area.

FUN RIDES are also free to post. Those might be a Friday night dinner ride or a Sunday afternoon ride to a local landmark. It's a neat way to make new friends who share your riding intrest.

There is also a CLASSIFIEDS tab as well as a SPONSOR tab if you have something to sell or would like to advertise your Business or Product. The rates are very affordable.

We need your help getting this site launched so I'm asking BYC members to check out the site and sign up. Again, Membership is FREE and very easy. Feel free to pass the link below along to friends and family. You can also access it by clicking on my website under my avatar. Thank you in advance and we hope you like the website.
Eileen
smile.png

www.post-a-ride.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom