Please help with account settings

Some people are Jenks on here and I want to delete my account on here and start a new one. šŸ™ƒ how do I do it?
Okay, im sorry, I know this is directed at me. Me and the others on that thread are just trying to warn you. As I said, copyrights can have big fines for violation, and im trying to suggest you use something else for you profile picture. Thats all, goodbye.

Nobody was trying to be mean or jerks, thats the last thing I want

Okay, im sorry, I know this is directed at me. Me and the others on that thread are just trying to warn you. As I said, copyrights can have big fines for violation, and im trying to suggest you use something else for you profile picture. Thats all, goodbye.

Nobody was trying to be mean or jerks, thats the last thing I want
And it's not directly to you

Just to put this out there..
When you make the new account please post only your own photos. It will help to make your BYC experience better. People are only ā€œjerksā€ because they are trying to tell you that those things that you have done are wrong. So next time just donā€™t do them
I don't post them I just have a profile picture That's of of the internet is that ok?

But @i want a sillkie . You can make a change. I used to be a jerk on here when I first joined (I still am) but if you are decent to people and listen to what they have to tell you, then your life on here will be a lot easier and you will find this to be an extremely friendly forum.

It's very clear to us when you take photos from the web. As you can imagine we've lost trust in the stuff you post now as we can never be sure which images are yours and which are not.
Please listen to us and you'll find it a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom