Please help with breeds... many clues!

I have updated pictures! They are almost 5 1/2 weeks old. I read that baby #4 is not necessarily a cockerel with the mix that he is, so I will attach his pic too. #3 is definitely a boy based on what everyone on here has taught me. I will attach his pic as a reference for anyone else wondering what their Wyandotte baby is. I am deeply saddened to see that baby #2 is getting a very red comb now. Do you think
boy? Do you think it is correct that that he is a Blue Easter Egger?

Baby #2
View attachment 2724594View attachment 2724596View attachment 2724597
Baby #3
View attachment 2724595

Baby #4
View attachment 2724598View attachment 2724599
#2 is an Easter egger mix cockerel and #3 is a black laced red wyandotte cockerel. Is #4 a cross of a barred hen and an unbarred rooster? How does #1 look now?

#2 is an Easter egger mix cockerel and #3 is a black laced red wyandotte cockerel. Is #4 a cross of a barred hen and an unbarred rooster? How does #1 look now?
#4 is a mix of a Black Star and Partridge Olive Egger. this is mom:
BAC777BC-EF57-45B6-8C7D-6DBBC9269BB1.jpeg

#1 Baby looks exactly like a T-Rex. He’s adorable (so funny looking that he’s cute) and pretty sweet. Unfortunately all roosters eventually attack me. We have a separate fenced area and coop for roosters, but when they attack me, their time is still up. They get to live about 8 months to a year. Pic of Baby #1...
967E90D4-F227-449A-8D9E-2870AEEADF5B.jpeg

Thanks for your help!!

#4 is a mix of a Black Star and Partridge Olive Egger. this is mom:
View attachment 2724775
#1 Baby looks exactly like a T-Rex. He’s adorable (so funny looking that he’s cute) and pretty sweet. Unfortunately all roosters eventually attack me. We have a separate fenced area and coop for roosters, but when they attack me, their time is still up. They get to live about 8 months to a year. Pic of Baby #1...
View attachment 2724807
Thanks for your help!!
#1 looks like a wyandotte mix. Do you have a picture of the black star? If the father and mother are barred, it isn’t a sex linked cross, and #4 is likely a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom