please help with brinsea 190 cabinet incubator

Nga

Chirping
Oct 10, 2021
Ok I’m trying to work this thing without a user manual and I think I really messed up! I some how hanged the temperature to 99.1 and it’s been that way for over 24 hours also my egg turner have not been turning it’s been in the same angle ever since I put in the chicken eggs which was over 24 hours ago. Is there a video tutorial oh how to operate this thing? Or can someone help me out before I loose the rest of my hair a long with my sanity!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 5
Ok I’m trying to work this thing without a user manual and I think I really messed up! I some how hanged the temperature to 99.1 and it’s been that way for over 24 hours also my egg turner have not been turning it’s been in the same angle ever since I put in the chicken eggs which was over 24 hours ago. Is there a video tutorial oh how to operate this thing? Or can someone help me out before I loose the rest of my hair a long with my sanity!
I have a brinsea ovation and it has similar buttons. Try pushing - and + at the same time to view the menu. Then - and + should move thru the menu, and ok selects the option shown. Ok and - hit together should rotate your turner once.

It made one turn and then stop turning the turner did work in the begging and I don’t know what happened. i put the setting for it to turn every 60 minutes. So it’s supposed to be turning but not for some reason. I bought this incubator a while back from someone and he said he only used it a few times

I have a brinsea ovation and it has similar buttons. Try pushing - and + at the same time to view the menu. Then - and + should move thru the menu, and ok selects the option shown. Ok and - hit together should rotate your turner once.
I did that when I first turned on the incubator and it worked. Now it’s not working. I think I might have messed it up somehow. When I press the - and + together it made a beeping sound and a click. I think it’s trying to turn but it can’t. I hear that clicking sound randomly without touching the button.. sometimes minutes apart and sometimes longer

Ok it’s continuously beeping with the FAULT message on the screen

Attachments

• 9BF65900-B1CD-47A8-902B-D44F6186BB0A.jpeg
    9BF65900-B1CD-47A8-902B-D44F6186BB0A.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 4
Their customer service is actually fantastic, give them a call and they can probably talk you thru it if it isn’t physically broken somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom