PLEASE HELP!!

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Ok my black sex link honey started laying not to long ago to be honest i cant rememeber exactly when she started but she only laid two eggs and its been at least three or four days if not longer since she laid. Her first egg was normally, her second was just a membane, she hasnt laid since and her abdomen is swollen and squishy i am really concerned as she one of my favorites(techically they all are lol) but she acts normal looks normal and eats and drinks normally. But the odd squishyness and swollen area really has me concerned she taken up interally laying as i havent seen another egg from her.

Ok my black sex link honey started laying not to long ago to be honest i cant rememeber exactly when she started but she only laid two eggs and its been at least three or four days if not longer since she laid. Her first egg was normally, her second was just a membane, she hasnt laid since and her abdomen is swollen and squishy i am really concerned as she one of my favorites(techically they all are lol) but she acts normal looks normal and eats and drinks normally. But the odd squishyness and swollen area really has me concerned she taken up interally laying as i havent seen another egg from her.

I would have to see a pic of her bum. XD

Back
Top Bottom