Please help

I’ve seen loratidine used in dogs but dosing was different, and definitely not the first choice. I’ve never seen it used it in birds; I would say picking up some Benadryl as Miss Lydia said would be your best bet. Even if you can’t find “brand name” Benadryl, the drug name you’re looking for is diphenhydramine. 👍

Hi!

A few questions, does she have access to deep water so she can dunk her head, besides the swollen eyes and leg's is she showing any other symptoms, like troubled breathing or eye discharge?

A few more, do you have any other animals that are showing problems, do you smoke, what are you feeding, what is she kept in during the day/night, has she been in contact with any known toxins, have you found any mold in her feed or bedding?

Please answer all the questions.

A few more, do you have any other animals that are showing problems, do you smoke, what are you feeding, what is she kept in during the day/night, has she been in contact with any known toxins, have you found any mold in her feed or bedding?

Please answer all the questions.
Hello
She is the only one showing this simptoms
Non smoker
During the day she is outside on the grass eating grounded corn and grass. Until 5 days ago she was eating some starter food for chicken.
During the night she sleeps inside the house in a box with big sawdust flakes
No mold
No toxins
She has access to deep water to dunk her head in water just before sleep when i give them water in a glass
Besides the eyes and the legShe is swollen around the beak and i feel the veins on her neck. Breathing is normal. The eyes look a little more shiny than usual

Back
Top Bottom