Please help

Hello
She is the only one showing this simptoms
Non smoker
During the day she is outside on the grass eating grounded corn and grass. Until 5 days ago she was eating some starter food for chicken.
During the night she sleeps inside the house in a box with big sawdust flakes
No mold
No toxins
She has access to deep water to dunk her head in water just before sleep when i give them water in a glass
Besides the eyes and the legShe is swollen around the beak and i feel the veins on her neck. Breathing is normal. The eyes look a little more shiny than usual

At her age, she should have access to deep water 24/7, are both eye's swollen? A combination of lack of deep water and foreign matter in her eyes like corn dust may cause Conjunctivitis, which can cause swelling in the conjunctiva and or discharge from the eye.

I'm not really sure though, I think an avian vet would be the best possible route for your goose, they will be able to physically exam her and perform diagnostic tests to help make a more confident diagnosis then we are able to make simply by talking over the internet.

My best guess is she has some sort of infection that is causing swelling throughout her body.

Back
Top Bottom