Please help!

Just keep in mind and aware that respiratory infections of poultry make birds lifetime carriers of the disease. These diseases are also chronic and can pass to the offspring, so it’s best that you NEVER sell or give away chicks or birds from your sickly infected flock as you’ll just give the disease to others. Keeping a closed flock until all your birds pass away on their own, is the best option or you could choose to cull.

Just keep in mind and aware that respiratory infections of poultry make birds lifetime carriers of the disease. These diseases are also chronic and can pass to the offspring, so it’s best that you NEVER sell or give away chicks or birds from your sickly infected flock as you’ll just give the disease to others. Keeping a closed flock until all your birds pass away on their own, is the best option or you could choose to cull.
Thanks for letting me know. She seems a lot better so I’m still not entirely sure what the issue was. I don’t intend to sell or raise chicks anyway:)

Back
Top Bottom