Please help!

Candacestlouis

Songster
Jan 1, 2021
Aberdeen, WA
I have already posted this but thought I’d try again since I didn’t get much response.

My year and a half year old polish girl has been panting for the last few months. Mostly after she runs. She eat and drinks, lays everyday and acts just like her sisters except for the panting. I have checked her throat, nostrils and everything I could think of. The weather here in the PNW has been in the 60s or 70s with the occasional day in the 80s. I really don’t believe that it could be heat related since she is the only one was does it and it happens when she is running around. Am I missing something?
I will try to post a video here.

It’s probably to regulate her body temperature, even though the others don’t do it, or the temperature is not hot, for her it just might be and she’s just regulating it, or stress and or breathing problem, if you believe it’s not heat related, then that rules that out, and your left with stress or a breathing problem. Both are probably not what you want but at least she seems to be good, and if you think she’s not stress, then it breathing problem. But you say it happens mostly after she runs, which to me, even though it’s not hot, she’s just regulating her temperature since she’s getting older. 🙂I hope this helps somewhat and I wish you the best and your polish girl the best.

And or gapeworm, that one is hard for me to explain in detail and what to do, but if you haven’t looked that up... that too could be something to look up. Hope these help I know it’s not a direct solution to your problem or a definitive answer but it’s something 🙂🍻

It’s probably to regulate her body temperature, even though the others don’t do it, or the temperature is not hot, for her it just might be and she’s just regulating it, or stress and or breathing problem, if you believe it’s not heat related, then that rules that out, and your left with stress or a breathing problem. Both are probably not what you want but at least she seems to be good, and if you think she’s not stress, then it breathing problem. But you say it happens mostly after she runs, which to me, even though it’s not hot, she’s just regulating her temperature since she’s getting older. 🙂I hope this helps somewhat and I wish you the best and your polish girl the best.
Thank you for responding!! I want to believe it’s nothing serious but she’s my baby so I worry. Hopefully you are right! ❤️

And or gapeworm, that one is hard for me to explain in detail and what to do, but if you haven’t looked that up... that too could be something to look up. Hope these help I know it’s not a direct solution to your problem or a definitive answer but it’s something 🙂🍻
I actually have looked into that! I was able to hold on to her waddles and look down her throat with a flashlight but it was clear!

Back
Top Bottom