Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad to hear about the ducks, but I hope every thing else does well for you and fowllover!!
fl.gif

My guys are doing well. My son wants to put another round in the incubator but everyone who said they would take one of the polish backed out. Now we have 13 and all the others we had to begin with. I reaalllyyy want to do another round, but I think we need to find homes for the little guys first.
hmm.png

I'm sad to hear about the ducks, but I hope every thing else does well for you and fowllover!!
fl.gif

My guys are doing well. My son wants to put another round in the incubator but everyone who said they would take one of the polish backed out. Now we have 13 and all the others we had to begin with. I reaalllyyy want to do another round, but I think we need to find homes for the little guys first.
hmm.png
I have my babies advertised on craigslist & facebook & on here. So far, almost everyone is sold or spoken for & people are having me hunt for specific breeds & colors for them. Currently taking orders & reservations on eggs in the bator...LOL

Back
Top Bottom