Please Hold My Hand

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by RepoBob, Feb 3, 2008.

1. YIPPEE, keep up the good work parsonswife.

your welcome Brahma

2. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Songster

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

Good luck with the rest Parsonswife!

3. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That makes two! Both buffs, the next one that is fairly far along is a black silkie...still can't see a beak...
    I may go to bed....first I'll have to catch my young'uns.... [​IMG] [​IMG]
    they are excited.... guess I am too! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Parson's Wife

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    Hello,
    I'm up to 5 little chicks now!
    2 more have pipped!
    The rest are setting as quietly as possible, with 5 chicks rolling them around!

Come on little eggs! Hatch!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Parson's Wife

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    I'm at six now!
    The last one out is a buff!
    Hope they all make it...kinda worried about this one...it's belly, was red and sorta open looking when it rolled over....anyone?
    I guess at the navel area. None of the others had that.
    Here are photos.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. What about Bob?????

7. RepoBob

RepoBob Songster

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Sorry I let the ball drop on this thread. [​IMG]
    I haven't replied earlier because I wanted to make sure I was cooled down, and didn't say anything that would make the situation worse. I don't really want to go into details, however I will no longer be posting on this board. I find there are a group of people that have to incorporate religion with chickens. I don't see the connection, and frankly I am not a openly religious person and it offends me. I also do not believe that children who post here should be treated differently than adults that post here. Some believe that children can be annoying as they want, and its excused because they are kids. So it appears that I just don't not fit into this community.
    I will still be reading and lurking because while this site has some drawbacks the information this community provides is second to none. If I continue to post I am afraid that I will get banned and lose this resource. If any one wants to contact me I will be checking my PM's every couple of days.

As far as my hatch, it went well. I lost alot of the enjoyment because of this other problem, but I'm getting more eggs ready to try again. I did OK with the hatch. I got one totally gray Blue Orp baby.

Thanks to my friends in this community, and to those of you that have contributed to an atmosphere that I don't feel comfortable....well you win I guess.

Luv Ya [​IMG]

Bob

8. Quote:This is a very wise statement. I hope I always remember it. [​IMG]

Bob....don't leave. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  9. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Songster

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Quote:Bob, I am so sorry to see you feel this way [​IMG] And even sadder that it took some enjoyment away from your hatch! I understand where you are coming from on some things though- so much so, that if I read something particularly annoying, I just keep right on clicking. Or, better yet, avoid certain posts all together. I am one that sometimes is easily annoyed-terrible I know [​IMG] but when it comes to the internet, I guess I have programmed myself to let it roll off my back, kind of like a duck [​IMG]

I hope to see you around here and there, it's been fun, and you seem like a really cool person to get to know, take care, and know you are always welcome around your friends [​IMG]

Dawn

10. chickens? not yet

chickens? not yet Chirping

Jun 21, 2011
    Kingman, AZ.
    Quote:And I thought I was the only one to think of useing an aquarium air line in there and fill it with a syringe, so I know how much water makes what %, I'm just getting mine set up for eggs next week, learning so much here!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: