Please! I hate my fmily!

DuckLover2399

Avian American
8 Years
Jun 7, 2011
Oklahoma
Well my parents bought my brother a soaker gun yesterday, and he has decided the ducks are the targets.
barnie.gif
My parents say its fine. Ducks love water right? Not being squirted in the face. I even asked my dad if her would wanna be squirte in the face. Here is what he said " if I was that duck no" then smiled. Ugh! My ducks are what keep me swine I can not have them hating me! My brother likes tortering animals! my parents don't see it as a problem. I feel so bad for my ducks. And like my mom says she bought em so there hers. She don't even like animals! She says I am a hillbilly for liking fowl!

Time goes quicker than you think. When you get out on your own, you can divorce yourself from your family. There is no law says you must associate with them.

Too bad that soaker gun doesn't spring a huge leak in its water reservoir. Not suggesting anything.

What I am suggesting is that you concentrate on your schooling, put a lot of effort into learning, so that you can be qualified to get yourself a job that will support you when you get out of school. Education is a lot more important than it looks from inside the school.

Oh I do trust me! I'm an a + student! For now lol it's getting harder. The thing is when I tell my mom that I don't have to be around when I get older shendosent belive me and as for the leakage he probably just get a better one.

Respect for people starts with respect for animals. I'm sorry that you're the only one in the family that gets it. I suggest that you get yourself a soaker gun and make your brother the target. He will then probably make you a target as well but, it might give the ducks some relief and the revenge you get for them might make you feel better as well. My second suggestion to you: make sure your gun is bigger!! Enjoy!! Then, go hug a horse!

Quote:
I don't have any horse
hit.gif
I couldn't even do that because my brother is per say the more 'loved' in this family,

Quote:
I don't have any horse
hit.gif
I couldn't even do that because my brother is per say the more 'loved' in this family,

Yeah, I grew up like that too. Except it was my sister that was "perfect". Me, not so much. I guess you can hug a duck. That'll probably work too. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom