Please, I need some advice badly...

Not to highjack this thread, but all my roos breed right in front of me. I wasn't holding anyone, they just happen to do it several times while I'm in with them. All my roos respect me, never had a problem with them thinking they were dominant over me. I can pick them all up and their ladies also. I would hate to mess up their love fest just because I'm there. Should I do it anyway?

Quote:
If you find no problem, leave things as how they are. My boys are all bantams and get pretty aggressive around poeple. It's my duty to assure their place or else they're outta here! You just lucked out with the roos. I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to let things be, but if there are any signs of strange behavoir, this going for everyone, a little shove wouldn't hurt. Until, of course, the shove wears off and the rooster decides to take further courses of action, that is to full-on attack.

Keep doing what you're doing if you find no problems. Don't want to ruin a good thing...Count your blessings. I get no respect from my roos. I just hate to see them find their way into the soup pot. No one would want a mean rooster.

Back
Top Bottom