Please its urgent

Starlet Ash

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2021
Hello. I have hatched some eggs and the chicks have been 1 month old. And now I have been seeing that 2 of my chicks have been soo tired like it's not even having the energy to eat or drink even to stand up straight its sitting and all but its so tired . Its wings are all not supported it's like gone down and it's so sleepy and tired. 1 of them have alread died because of this. I hope anyone can help me with this . Do anyone know what to do and why is this happening. Please help

Its night here . I will send it in the morning. And it's a steel cage and we leave them outside in the morning and they have a their mom.

Hello. I have hatched some eggs and the chicks have been 1 month old. And now I have been seeing that 2 of my chicks have been soo tired like it's not even having the energy to eat or drink even to stand up straight its sitting and all but its so tired . Its wings are all not supported it's like gone down and it's so sleepy and tired. 1 of them have alread died because of this. I hope anyone can help me with this . Do anyone know what to do and why is this happening. Please help
What are you feeding them? Medicated chick starter? They need food 24/7 in front of them.
Add a vitamin supplement to the water
What kind of bulb do you have? It should be on 24/7.

What are you feeding them? Medicated chick starter? They need food 24/7 in front of them.
Add a vitamin supplement to the water
What kind of bulb do you have? It should be on 24/7.
Yeah I give them vitamin once every week and its 1 month old so I don't actually light a bulb and they have a mom so the mom can give her heat right and I feed them with starter

Back
Top Bottom