Please its urgent

Starlet Ash

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2021
Hello. I have hatched some eggs and the chicks have been 1 month old. And now I have been seeing that 2 of my chicks have been soo tired like it's not even having the energy to eat or drink even to stand up straight its sitting and all but its so tired . Its wings are all not supported it's like gone down and it's so sleepy and tired. 1 of them have alread died because of this. I hope anyone can help me with this . Do anyone know what to do and why is this happening. Please help

If they are in with mom, they have the perfect heat source. You should give them electrolytes ASAP. Keep them & mom caged so that you can check the stool for blood. Be prepared to treat for cocidosis.
My knowledge is limited so I am tagging @casportpony

Its night here . I will send it in the morning. And it's a steel cage and we leave them outside in the morning and they have a their mom.

Hello. I have hatched some eggs and the chicks have been 1 month old. And now I have been seeing that 2 of my chicks have been soo tired like it's not even having the energy to eat or drink even to stand up straight its sitting and all but its so tired . Its wings are all not supported it's like gone down and it's so sleepy and tired. 1 of them have alread died because of this. I hope anyone can help me with this . Do anyone know what to do and why is this happening. Please help
What are you feeding them? Medicated chick starter? They need food 24/7 in front of them.
Add a vitamin supplement to the water
What kind of bulb do you have? It should be on 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom