Please learn from my mistake!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
If they are pooping so much you may need to change the food (obviously if they need to reduce weight reduce food also). The better the food quality the less feces. Generic foods are full of fillers that the body can't use. If the body can't use it then it ends up in the litter box (or in dogs the yard). So part of your solution is to find a better food. Something that doesn't have alot of extra fillers and junk in it.

ETA: It never fails here either. If I leave a new bag in reach they leave the food bowl alone and shred the bag.
smack.gif

Last edited:
KiKi is on me right now, nibbling on my ears. If my DH ever decides to do away with me all he has to do is rub a little tuna oil on my ears while I'm sleeping and KiKi would take care of the rest.
hide.gif

Also, if you are serious about having 1 1/2" Boneless center cut pork chops for dinner don't leave them on top of the refrigerator to defrost - if you do you'll be eating popcorn for dinner instead.
pop.gif
When I came home and found the empty, licked clean foil on the floor and said "what the heck - who did this" they just pointed at each other!

Sandee

also do not place a 10 dollar bag of dog training treats anywhere that cats can get to them. ..... I am also having the litter box issue we have the automatic dumoing box and the poops are so heavy it binds the gears.

Back
Top Bottom