Please please please help the ducks....

Thanks but I still need help rehoming - several takers but still not enough -
I wish I lived closer! Thank you so much for helping these poor birds, especially with winter setting in, you're amazing!!!
The amazing ones are the people willing to give them homes! There are still a few here on BYC that are waiting for me to catch some ladies, so wish us continued luck! ;)

Is this still in need of help?.I could use some more ducks. I have one female here and could take 4-7 of a mix. Please let me know I'm in Northeast Tennessee and can drive up to VA. PM me if u can with info thanks.

Is this still in need of help?.I could use some more ducks. I have one female here and could take 4-7 of a mix. Please let me know I'm in Northeast Tennessee and can drive up to VA. PM me if u can with info thanks.
Hi! I may have someone local who wants her. If that doesn’t work out I’ll let you know. Thank you so much for being willing to help her!

There are an endless number of ducks at this park that need rescuing. About 9 Pekins, some Swedish and a Blue Runner. There are also some brown ones that look to be mixed (not mallard though - they are non-flyers). The rescue continues..... ;)

There are an endless number of ducks at this park that need rescuing. About 9 Pekins, some Swedish and a Blue Runner. There are also some brown ones that look to be mixed (not mallard though - they are non-flyers). The rescue continues..... ;)

I will take as many as u can get gathered up. We have a big 20 acre farm with a big huge pond full of fish. They'd love it. Like I said I have one lonely girl who would love lots of friends. Keep me posted my one cage can hold 8+ depending on how big they are.

Oh, come on! Just bump her to the top of the list and help out a fellow BYC member! And she's will to make the long drive too!

OK OK LOL!

@TN Momma Bear if you ever want to come to Luray, I can help you catch them and you can take as many as you can carry home! We just can't take the Mallards. Pekins, Swedish, Runners and all other domestics are OK. I have another BYC Member who wants to help catch them and take some - and then another BYC Member who can't help catch but will take some. So we may have all the needed resources right here!

@Farmer jr and @BarnDoorClosed

Back
Top Bottom