please please please thoughts and prayers please *Update* GOOD NEWS

fl.gif
hugs.gif
..hope today brought some more good news!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful encouraging words and your thoughts and prayers that you continue to shine over my family it really means a lot to us all ( i have told my family you all are praying for us ) and it really means a lot to us

I even have one of my Managers at my job she took my SIL name and our family info so when she goes to church this Thursday they are gonna have a special prayer session for us all
smile.png

i am going back to the Hospital tonight again as well, So Christy *Luvmychicknkids* will be back updating for me

My mom is also in the Hospital now because she got a bad fever from the lumps in her breast so she is getting that looked at now i will update you all on that as well

And my SIL this morning the Hospital put some kinda dye in her blood to see where and why she is bleeding in her brain but i haven't heard anything yet i wont until i get there most likely

So thank you all again
hugs.gif

ETA: not sure if i already mention this but she my SIL is at Georgetown university Hospital

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS!!!!

my SIL open her eyes an hour ago
smile.png
and she still knows who are husband is things are going great all your prayers are working
smile.png

there gonna do this test on her they have never did on another person before i am gonna find out what it is because she will be the first to have it done

please keep the thoughts and prayers coming...

even her boys are happy

this is her oldest son he's 3

5429_4250363434_f62fcb2461_m.jpg

this is her middle Son he's 1

5429_get-attachmentaspxjpegh.jpeg

and this is her youngest the one that was born on Christmas

5429_4250366702_6c9e7a7ed5_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom