troutbum

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 12, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Please be careful out there!!!

Folks are becoming more and more cruel daily. But this is just the
beginning of pangs of distress. With the decline in economy and job
losses, we can expect anything. Just can't be too careful these days.

If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your windshield. Do
not operate the wiper and spray any water because eggs mixed with water
become milky and block your vision up to 92.5% so you are forced to stop
at the roadside and become a victim.

This is a new technique used by robbers.

Please inform your friends and relatives

Not only that, but if you survive the initial attack, you might even have to replace your window from all those eggshell scratches.

Bah humbug!

Quote:
I don't have a source for an article. It was sent to me via an e-mail, from a very good friend who is presently in Afghanistan. She received it from one of our colleagues in the Armed Forces as it had gone out to Military Families. It sounded "wacky" enough to be true so I posted it. I also e-mailed everyone in my address book as a precaution. Is it for real? I don't know, but if it is and it saves the life of one family member, friend or anyone else from becoming a victim, it served its purpose.....Troutbum

Caution is always good of course, but this particular thing doesn't appear to be true.

Last edited:
I have family that live in a city where egging is very popular amoung teens, just for 'fun'. Just the impact of an egg being thrown can often leave scratches. Just saying.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thank you very much Eggs4Sale As I said, No idea if it's true or not, but regardless it doesn't hurt
for folks to be cautious and if they do have to stop for this type of incident or a similiar reason(s),
to be aware of their surroundings.

Thanks for posting it anyway. I had my doubts simply because I don't see how mixing an egg with water would prevent a person from seeing out of a window. This sounds like something that the show Myth Busters might take on though.

Back
Top Bottom