PLEASE READ IF I'VE SOLD YOU EGGS OR CHICKENS

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I'm really curious and interested in updates on eggs and chickens I have sold everyone here on BYC.. Please update and post Pic's if you have any. I'd love to see how all the hatches and chickens are doing. Thanks!

no one
sad.png

Hi Candace! I know what you mean. I love seeing pics of birds from here. I see mine every day and have new chicks hatching very week, but I hardly ever take time to snap pics and load them online. Patti posted a video of some newly hatched chicks from here and I was so darn excited I called Hubby over to see it --- his response was "don't you have those in the brooder from last week?"... ugh, he didn't get it.

smile.png

Lisa

Hey, Candace. I received 6 Blue Birchen and 6 Barred OEGBs from you on April 29th. I hatched 3 Birchen, and 1 Barred. I've been moving chicks around the past couple of days, and trying to get pics in the process. But it's hard to get pics of birds that are a month old--they just won't sit still. lol

Paula
smile.png

Hey there....here are some pics of our babies.

The Cochin Trio is absolutely beautiful. Lindsey is thinking of taking them to show in the fair. They have begun to lay and I am going to put some in the 'bator to check for fertility this week.

The Barred OEGB's are fabulous! She started laying about 2 weeks ago. Some of their eggs are going in the 'bator too.

The Japanese BlackTail hens hatched their own first broods 2 weeks ago with a 65% success rate. Not bad for 1st time mama's.

I dont have pics of the Mille Fleur's yet but they are going to be beautiful. They have started to get lots and lots of speckles and their little feathered feet are too cute!

33499_spring_09_047.jpg

33499_spring_09_104.jpg

33499_what_are_we_012.jpg

33499_what_are_we_011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom