Please Remember Your Seatbelts!! ... OMG amazing progress!!

Nana2KJS

Chicks-n-Ahs
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
SE Kansas
25641_caisla_semi_formal.jpg
25641_accident_001.jpg
25641_caisla_post_accident.jpg

A local 15 year old lies motionless in ICU after an auto accident only a few blocks from home. Full of love, life and happiness for everyone around her, she was on the way home after taking a birthday cake to her boyfriend. He was driving, she was being cute and funny. They pulled away from a stop sign into the path of an oncoming vehicle. She was thrown through the passenger side window, bounced off the other vehicle and landed in the street.

That was Wednesday afternoon.. she has yet to regain consciousness. A young life so totally wasted that could have been saved with a simple CLICK!

Everyone - if not for your own sake, for the sake of those who love and need you, FASTEN THOSE SEAT BELTS!!

Caisla and her mom Cherilyn could use your prayers. She is updating Caisla's condition at http://www.myspace.com/galbug1600

eta pics ... we need to bring this home to our kids too! it can happen to anyone!

Last edited:
That's awful.
sad.png
I hope she wakes up and is able to go back to her family.
My mom used to work for for seat belt company and everyone in my family always uses seat belts. And I proudly say that I always use a seat belt. When I ask some of my friends if they wear their seat belts, they are like, "That's so dumb" or "It ruins my hair" or "It's uncomfortable". Yeah, well, what will be more "uncomfortable" is if you're thrown from a moving vehicle and onto the road. It's common sense, yet so many people think they are invincible and it will never happen to them or something. Seriously, would you rather not wear a seat belt for the sake of being "uncomfortable" or messing up your hair, which really doesn't happen in my experience, and risk losing your life?

But anyways, it's so sad when one simple click of a seat belt can make the difference between life and death. Some people just don't see that until it's too late.

I'm praying for this young lady and her family.

Thank youf ro bringing this to us for prayer.

May God bless you.

Back
Top Bottom