please remove this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Let me think. Im prettymuch winging it.

lol.png

Quote:
Yeah!

I love the name Lena as well, if I had a kid girl that would be one of my first choices
smile.png

old.gif

We entered the livingroom, and sat on the couch. Then, immidiately started chattimg about what had happened in the last few days.
She told me how funny I looked when I winced, and I told her how funny she sounded when she was scared. Then we both started laughing.
We got control of ourselves quickly, but still snickered a bit.
"You looked so f-" the doorbell cut us off.
We looked at each other, unsure what to do.
She started walking toward the door, but I stopped her, and shook my head.I am stronger even with a cast.Walking towards the door, I listened fo any specific sound.
The doorbell rang again. I backed away. Any normal person would've left by now. Something about this was wrong.
Very wrong.
"Where does your dad keep his gun?" I asked.
She pointed to a table in the livingroom. It had four drawers.
I shuffled through them, and found a pistol.
My dad had taught me how to shoot at my grandpa's house. I checked to make sure there was ammo in it, then pulled back the safety and held it downwards, walking towards the door.
I suddenly heard a loud crack coming from the back door. Someone was breaking in.
"Hide!" I whispered, and ushered her into her room.
She slid silently underneath her bed, and I hid in the closet, watching the surroundings through the slits, and listening to the sound of boots walking through the house.
"I know you're in here, you little brats. You got my brother arrested," He said, soundng annoyed. "Come out here."he walked into the room.
I could see him now. He was brown haired and very active looking, like a farmer.Armed only with a crowbar. He walked around the front of the bed, and knelt down. His head nearing the point that he could almost see ubedr the bed.
"Hold it right there!" I said surprisig him. I opened the closet door, and stepped through quickly, pointing the gun at him, far enough away that he had no chance of hitting me with the crowbar.
He jumped up, startled, and backed away, into the livingroom.
"Now, get out of this house, and don't come back." I followed him to the backdoor, and aimed the gun.
" Don't hurt me, please." He pleaded, as I pulled the trigger...

To be continued....

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Yeah!

I love the name Lena as well, if I had a kid girl that would be one of my first choices
smile.png

My friend came up with the name last year.

ray's two cents :

clap.gif
that's excellent! Did she kill him?
pop.gif

You'll haveto wait and find out. I'm writing more, now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom