oooooh im a t k
hmm.png
(thread killer)

Last edited:
Wow! This is great! Keep it coming, I really like it
big_smile.png

I'll put your link on my story page
pop.gif

It actually sounds like Amy's the real one in danger here...
lol.png

old.gif

I watched the numbers on the digital screen at the top of the elevator change. 1...2...3...4. Then it stopped, and we got out.
We were now in a hallway lined with doors, spaced twelve feet frome each other.to
We walked down the hall and stopped at the fifth door on the left. The officer led us into a white room, and pulled out a black chair with wheels, and a red cushion on the seat and back. I sat in it immidiately.
The officer proceded to walk with my father to the end of the room, where ther was a large mirror, and a door next to it. He urged my dad to go through, and then he closed the door, walked back, and sat at the other end of the table.
I knew what the mirror was. I watched LAW and Order SVU all the time.
What it really was, was a one sided window made to look like a mirror to fool convicts into spilling the beans in front of live witnesses, but I guess that trick will never work anymore, since it has been shown on tv all the time.
The officer started asking questions, and I answered them all.
By the time we were done, two hours had passed.
He had asked a million questions about how the person that hit me looked, but I couldn't give him much info. since I didn't get a good look at the guy. The whole time, his hat was covering the top of his face, so I was still wondering who he was.
Finally, he looked up,"Alright kiddo, you're all set.
His face finally showed, and I saw that he was the man from my dream.

To be continued....

Both of them
tongue.png

It seems Lena has some sort of supernatural ability, but Amy seems to be the one in danger.

ray's two cents :

Both of them
tongue.png

It seems Lena has some sort of supernatural ability, but Amy seems to be the one in danger.

wrong. hint hint. You're right about lena, though.​

Uh oh!!!
hide.gif

Are they coming after her? Is this like those books where the girl called Jess has the ability to find missing people?
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom