please remove this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time I've killed my thread,
barnie.gif

old.gif

We walked down the staircase quickly, dad gripping the railing while I held my arms to my sides, stepping quickly, leaning back just the slightest bit to keep from falling.
Garry was taking the steps quickly, holding both rails. He was in front followed by me, then dad.
Garry got to the bottom step and looked up at us now ten steps behind him. I got tangled up in thought as his face shown again. Then, suddenly, five steps away from Garry my dad's foot hit my calf, and I. Missed the next step and flew out across the stairs, taking a nosedive into the cement.
My forehead was throbbing, and my eyes started to tear up, but I held them back, hoping I didn't look like a sissy. I got up onto my knees, and let the pain wear down, which took several minutes. The whole time, my dad asking me if I was ok.
"Then again, you may not be very lucky at all. After all, you're not a leprachaun." Garry said.
I laughed, and got to my feet, feeling my forehead. There was a bump the size of a quarter on it, and I was guessing it was going to stand out.
Garry took us back through the first floor, and out of the building, back to the cruiser, and we got in.
"Time to take you home, guys." Garry said, and he pulled out of the lot, amd took us back the way we came. The whole time we never said a word. I was looking for the big dipper again, and dad was playing teeter on his cell phone.
As we pulled into the driveway, Garry said, "Have a nice night."
Dad, and I got out, and then he left.
We went inside and saw Amy and mom both sleeping on the couch.
I went over, and woke up Amy, taking her to my room.
She climbed to the top bunk of my bed, and pulled the covers over her, resting her headon the pillows,and going to sleep.
I sat on the matress of the bottom bunk for a minute, then covered up and went to sleep...

To be continued....

Last edited:
I think today, because all the kids have gone back to school, things are just epically, epically slow. I've hardly seen any action anywhere today!

It's a good story! Is Lena getting bad luck at everything now?
pop.gif

Thanks for the pics, by the way. They're pretty cool. I don't think 911 is something we have to be ALL sad about: aviation has become a lot safer since then in terms of security, and we're showing the terrorists that we won't back down against them!
But of course, it's such a shame that so many had to lose their lives
hugs.gif
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom