Please say a prayer for hubby, Steve

Steve had his primary care doctor appointment this afternoon. He got the work over. Doctor said it is severe psoriasis. Has to fast 10-12 hours and have blood tests done again before the next appointment. Blood pressure is high (stage 2). Did a EKG said it was normal but it does show a congenital condition that will have to keep an eye on. Put him on a blood pressure medication and a water pill, and a ointment for the psoriasis. Not to take long hot showers, apply ointment on damp skin will hold in the moisture. Keep the dermatologist appointment and come back in 2 weeks. He sees the dermatologist on the 19th and primary on the 20th. So now we know what he is dealing with.
Edit: Forgot this...Dr told Steve he was a unique case.

Last edited:
I will lift you up right now! Please excuse my in-eloquence..

Lord, you made our bodies feeble. Today we look to you for healing and answers. And we thank you for giving the doctors the knowledge to diagnose and treat... and for getting these folks a good primary who will listen to and treat THEM not just their symptoms to collect the payment and move them out of the office. We thank you for providing courage to this couple and for giving them a heart to turn to You in their time of need Father. We know You are the master healer. While we may not understand this trial... As if long term pain weren't enough to weaken a spirit... there is financial concern and undoubtedly some fear of what this could be. I thank you for Your peace which surpasses ALL understanding to reign over this couple! And I also thank you Lord for turning these trials we go through into blessings unfathomed that glorify Your kingdom... for we KNOW that you turn all thing to good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen. :yesss:

Hang in there. :hugs
:yesss: The great I AM has Steve in his hands. The lord hears our hearts in prayer. :hugs
Thank you Eggsighted4life

C3332CA6-6F4F-4F27-A879-BD0ECE4719BB.gif

Prayers for quick recovery! Feel better soon.

Steve had his primary care doctor appointment this afternoon. He got the work over. Doctor said it is severe psoriasis. Has to fast 10-12 hours and have blood tests done again before the next appointment. Blood pressure is high (stage 2). Did a EKG said it was normal but it does show a congenital condition that will have to keep an eye on. Put him on a blood pressure medication and a water pill, and a ointment for the psoriasis. Not to take long hot showers, apply ointment on damp skin will hold in the moisture. Keep the dermatologist appointment and come back in 2 weeks. He sees the dermatologist on the 19th and primary on the 20th. So now we know what he is dealing with.
Edit: Forgot this...Dr told Steve he was a unique case.

It's good to know what your dealing with now. Best wishes!

Blood pressure is high (stage 2)
Blood pressure is often high when the body is under stress like this. :barnie

If he hasn't had issues in the past hopefully it is only temporary and will resolve when this outbreak does. :fl

I don't know anything about psoriasis... so I asked Dr. Google. :oops: This link was very explanatory...
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriasis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355840

Glad hubby at least has some answers and hopefully a path to relief and recovery. :thumbsup

Thank you Lord! :woot

Back
Top Bottom