Please say a prayer for hubby, Steve

Pics
May 19, 2018
Lynden,Wa
Please say a prayer for my hubby, Steve. Sorry this is long, giving what has been going on. He has some kind of skin condition going on. It started on his feet, has spread up his body. He has gone to the clinic 3 times. Has been referred to a Dermatologist, but the soonest they can see him is the 19th.
First (middle of Oct) was said eczema, gave him a yeast infection medication and said to use Eucerin skin lotion. It got worse, feet cracked and bleeding, spreading up his legs, hiney, gentals, he went back and they prescribed the yeast medication again and a steroide cream. Pain so bad he hasn't been able to work since before Thanksgiving. Wednesday he was so bad, shaking and weak. I took him back to the clinic. I went in with him, so I could get answers. The way she was talking to him was appalling. Certainly got my hackles up and I spoke out. Hadn't done any blood work or skin scrape to find out what they were dealing with, just treating the symptoms. I went off. I said how in the hell can you prescribe any medications without finding out what the hell the problem is? He is not your lab rat. They ordered blood tests. That clinic is worthless, she wasn't even a doctor, a PA.
When we got home, I made calls and got him into a real doctor, this coming Thursday. Friday the clinic called. Said results were in, didn't tell him any of the results, said the PA wanted him to come in for a skin biopsy. He told them no, he has an appointment on Thursday with a doctor (who will be his primary care doctor).
He is on medical leave, won't get the temporary disability until he has been off for 14 work days. I had ordered some EmuaideMax (all natural oil cream). He put some on and it relieved the pain and itch. 36 hours after starting to use it, the skin started to look better. The redness (so deep red it almost looked black) is turning lighter, no new cracks or bleeding. Please say a healing prayer.Below is what his feet looked like Wednesday.
IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0039.JPG

I will lift you up right now! Please excuse my in-eloquence..

Lord, you made our bodies feeble. Today we look to you for healing and answers. And we thank you for giving the doctors the knowledge to diagnose and treat... and for getting these folks a good primary who will listen to and treat THEM not just their symptoms to collect the payment and move them out of the office. We thank you for providing courage to this couple and for giving them a heart to turn to You in their time of need Father. We know You are the master healer. While we may not understand this trial... As if long term pain weren't enough to weaken a spirit... there is financial concern and undoubtedly some fear of what this could be. I thank you for Your peace which surpasses ALL understanding to reign over this couple! And I also thank you Lord for turning these trials we go through into blessings unfathomed that glorify Your kingdom... for we KNOW that you turn all thing to good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen. :yesss:

Hang in there. :hugs

Lord, you made our bodies feeble. Today we look to you for healing and answers. And we thank you for giving the doctors the knowledge to diagnose and treat... and for getting these folks a good primary who will listen to and treat THEM not just their symptoms to collect the payment and move them out of the office. We thank you for providing courage to this couple and for giving them a heart to turn to You in their time of need Father. We know You are the master healer. While we may not understand this trial... As if long term pain weren't enough to weaken a spirit... there is financial concern and undoubtedly some fear of what this could be. I thank you for Your peace which surpasses ALL understanding to reign over this couple! And I also thank you Lord for turning these trials we go through into blessings unfathomed that glorify Your kingdom... for we KNOW that you turn all thing to good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen. :yesss:

No minister could have said it better. Amen and amen. Lord touch his body.

Thank You (as tears flow) , beautiful moving prayer.

Back
Top Bottom