Please say Im a girl!

I found an old pic of mine when they were about 4 wks. I would look more at the one in the back on the left: her comb was already progressed to red and raising. the one that the picture is taken of is the one that developed a single comb, somehow lol

58371_chickens_pic_17.jpg
[/img]

Im really thinking you have a pullet
smile.png

My two SLW had really pink combs compared to the other wyandottes I have. Mine are pullets, and yours may be also. Wait a while and see if they crow.

I have a Cuckoo Marans that I thought for sure was trying to crow. Made a weird gacking noise. Freaked me out. She's now calmed down and a pullet, from what I can tell.

Best thing to do is wait and see.

I know right, I just feel it in my SOUL that she's s girl. It' sjust like when kittens are born, they're always girls, right??
big_smile.png

Yes, Scjuli1029 - just like all butterflies are girls and all caterpillars are boys ; )
I still don't know if one of my 9wk old Buff Orps is a boy or girl, I'll just have to wait and see.

No I think it is a girl, a slw roo at that age has really read little waddles and comb and this one is not very pink at all. I have an 8 week old twin it would seem of this one. You will know in a couple of weeks if it starts to crow.
I think it is a pullet
Caroline

Back
Top Bottom