Please Someone Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

tristancolli

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Kinmount
Ok I set my eggs around 5:30 today. And then th water in the bottom got spilled and the humidity jumped to 68%. I quickly tried to dry out the bottom and then reset the eggs and the temp is right now 96.4 and still 68% humidity....... Please i need to know if this is going to hurt the eggs at all........

You just set the eggs, I doubt they were completely up to temp yet. As long as you get the incubator back up to temp you will be fine, The humidity only make a difference over the long haul, one day of high or low, especially this early does not have much affect.

Last edited:
You just set the eggs, I doubt they were completely up to temp yet. As long as you get the incubator back up to temp you will be fine, The humidity only make a difference over the long haul, one day of high or low, especially this early does not have much affect.

x2 Good luck!

X-2 on both above answers...cva34

X3 or X4 or whatever we're up to now. Things will be fine.

To dry out the humidity put a small bowl of uncooked rice into the incubator. It will absorb the humidity just stir it every now and then so the dry rice on the bottom comes to the top. When your humidity is back down take it out
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

To dry out the humidity put a small bowl of uncooked rice into the incubator. It will absorb the humidity just stir it every now and then so the dry rice on the bottom comes to the top. When your humidity is back down take it out
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Great tip, I'll remember that if I ever have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom