Please take a look at this Label —

jBabychickn

Songster
Jul 19, 2021
Lexington, KY
My Coop
My Coop
IMG_9692.jpeg

There are SO many different Permethrin products out there that I get really confused by them. The concentrations vary as well; I’ve noticed. — The one I used to purchase must not be carried by TSC anymore. (It was called: ‘Dust On’ / Manufacturer’s name: ReVenge)

I found this at TSC that has the same concentration as the ‘Dust On’ product I used before: 0.25% / 99.75% Permethrin / Other ingredients. — However, it has this extra wording on the label that I’m not used seeing.

- Anyone familiar with this product?

P.S. — It also shows Cats on the bag/label as o e of the animals to use this on? I was always told that Permethrin was a big No-No for Cats? This is another weird sign🪧 for me about this product… I do need to find some Poultry Dust that works however, I just noticed mites on one of my girls yesterday 😏
If anyone could chime-in, I’d be really grateful — Thanks!! 🧐👍🏼👩🏻‍🌾

View attachment 3652490
There are SO many different Permethrin products out there that I get really confused by them. The concentrations vary as well; I’ve noticed. — The one I used to purchase must not be carried by TSC anymore. (It was called: ‘Dust On’ / Manufacturer’s name: ReVenge)

I found this at TSC that has the same concentration as the ‘Dust On’ product I used before: 0.25% / 99.75% Permethrin / Other ingredients. — However, it has this extra wording on the label that I’m not used seeing.

- Anyone familiar with this product?

P.S. — It also shows Cats on the bag/label as o e of the animals to use this on? I was always told that Permethrin was a big No-No for Cats? This is another weird sign🪧 for me about this product… I do need to find some Poultry Dust that works however, I just noticed mites on one of my girls yesterday 😏
If anyone could chime-in, I’d be really grateful — Thanks!! 🧐👍🏼👩🏻‍🌾
Did you already buy it?
If no just get this: it's so simple to use. Just spray it as is...no mixing or math involved.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/martins-horse-stable-permethrin-citronella-spray-1-qt

Back
Top Bottom