Babies
-Molly, a BO
-Victoria, a cornish cross I'm trying to keep alive as a pet
My mom named them after the sisters from Mike and Molly

Australorps
-Ursula (Friends character)
-Mabel (Gravity Falls character)
-Annie

Plus a Black Sex Link, Laura. And two Barred Rocks, Ross and Emma. Trying to rehome Ross though... hopefully in trade for a duck.

Ben (Bielefelder rooster)

10 hens:
Chipmunk - My only Bielefelder hen, and they have chipmunk colouring at birth
Igor - allegedly a pure-bred Sussex but she has feathers on her toes - therefore she's a genetic mutation, hence the name. I toyed with Igorina but it didn't suit her, although now she is more often called Iggles than Igor.
Zulu (often changed to Zozzle or Zozz) - Limousin cross - beautiful face markings + jet black eyes make her look like she's wearing a mask
Cookie - Cuckoo Marans cross - AKA Cookie Monster because she eats everything she sees
Redneck - Marans cross with beautiful copper red feathers round her neck
White toe - Marans cross AKA Mabel because she moans and complains like a little old granny!
Stumpy - Copper Marans - the last of her hatch to feather out - the others all had proper feathers whilst she had a little stumpy tail and wings
The Golden Girls - 3 production reds - Goldie-looking chick (more gold then red colouring), Big Bird and Max (I wasn't sure if Max was going to be a roo!)

Plus 5 new hatchlings - six days old and waiting for their names. One will probably be Billy Whizz (never seen a chick move so fast in my life!) and one of the pure race Bielefelders will be Cleopatra because of the beautiful eye-liner markings!

We just recently adopted a SLW named "El Chapo". Apparently they had some problems keeping him in the brooder and coop/run...
wee.gif

For roosters(all silkies) I have:
Elvis
Percy
Peter
Simon
Joe
Charlie
(got a few that I recently hatched)

For hens I have:
Abigail
Peanut