Please, Thelma needs help

Quote:
Sure.

It is a hard boiled egg mashed, her pellets moistened with warm water, about 1 tsp of Vitamin and Electrolytes and yogurt all mixed together with warm water in a blender to make a slurry.

I really appreciate his help and I found that on the First State vet supply website that they have DE. So I set up an account so I can order some.

We (hubby and I) are getting ready to go tube this little chicken. We'll try to get more pic's.

Not sure how Thelma is going to do. After I removed the tube she laid down and didn't want to get up, she sorta laid onto her side. I called Mr. Brown and described what happened and he was at a loss as to her reaction. He was concerned and reassuring and wants to know her outcome. What a nice guy.

I was afraid I had somehow gotten into her glottis, but after talking to Mr. Brown, and reading about how to tube your chicken on another forum, I am confident I tubed the right spot.

It is just wait and see for now. She is in her kennel resting. Hubby thinks she is in shock from the experience and she'll be okay.

We'll see.

Thanks for everyones help and advice, it is certainly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom