Please Vote For Me/Tractor Supply Contest!! 3RD/Post #46---UPDATE #52!

Congratulations! I'm so glad you got into the top three, and that all of us were able to help.
woot.gif

The Out Here magazine is on the stands at Tractor supply!! I scooped a stack of magazines and gave them out to friends and family. It was especially sweet to hand a few magazines to my friend Virgie. She teared up and hugged me hard and said thank you.

Again, I want to thank my BYC friends for helping to make this happen. And now I find out that the picture on the front cover is none other than our very own Sharon/Steve_of_sandspoultry!! How cool is that? All I did was write a story and win a gift card. It pales by comparison next to Steve and Sharon and their many accomplishments.

All BYC'ers RUN to TSC and get your copy of Out Here NOW!! And proudly display it in your home where the "unchickened" can read it. Maybe it will help the "unchickened" understand just a little of why you keep chickens.

And on the $200 gift card.............DH and I went to TSC last Sunday to spend it. We loaded up 3 rolls of 2"x4" horse wire 4'x200' and a dump wagon that was on sale. My "free" $200 only cost $550. DH wrote the check. Gotta love him, he indulges me.

Back
Top Bottom