PLEazeeee help wit the genders and breeds :)

polla37

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Reedsville
Ok got 5 of these guys at Tsc. They where all mixed up in a bin. Then My friend gave me one of hers that she got a fair . So I was wondering IF you guys could help getting things straight, PReeaazzzee

The first one is Gordis

This is Oreo

THis is Cookie

This is Cream

This my my fav Sunny

Last But not least this is the one my friend gave me from the fair I just call him/her Guey

polla37

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Reedsville
I dont think they are tetra tints cause they are huge .. they are bigger then all of the other ones and i got them at the same time. anyone have a clue on the last picture? he/she has a few light brown spots here and there on its back. hold on let me go to the coop and take some new pictures of them.

polla37

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Reedsville
In the same order but from today

Gordis

Oreo

Cookie

Cream

Sunny

Guey

OH and I forgot luna in the last one

this is all of them together

this is Oreo and Gordis side by side

The backside of Guey

smokeykk

Songster
8 Years
Mar 15, 2011
Pennsylvania
Well Guey is a white leghorn roo, and the other white leghorn, sunny, is probably a girl, Cookie and cream are PRs. (Production Reds, a hatchery verison of Rhode Island Reds)

Egghead_Jr

Crowing
Oct 16, 2010
NEK, VT
Oreo and Gordis are most likely Delaware. They have colombian pattern so thinking Delaware or light Brahma, if they get larger than your Reds when laying then Brahma.

krissygill

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 14, 2011
Gordis and Orio look just like my Light Sussex.... but im only new to chickens so probably completely wrong lol

klf73

Mad Scientist
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
most likely hatchery delawares, some reds(I have never had any production breed reds)maybe NH? Guey is a cockeral

Top Bottom