PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
Wow,
I haven't posted in a while, and came back today with a problem with one of our chicks. Then I saw this post, went back to the beginning, and went all the way through, and oh my goodness, what an amazing story. You've done such a wonderful job with Fuzzy Bum. Love the name!! This story had me in tears, I'm a lot like you, I have to try everything to save my girls, and my two roos, when we have a problem. Giving up is not an option. This site has been such a blessing, I come here all the time when something is wrong with one of our flock. I just had to pop in and congratulate you on a job so well done. It's wonderful your parents have been there with you through it all. God bless all of you, and Fuzzy Bum too ! Hope I'll get my little chick's problem resolved also, I'm waiting to see if someone can help. Keep her in your prayers, she has a slipped tendon, and is two weeks old. Trying so hard to find a way to fix her leg, I hope I can!! Anyway, your story has definitely inspired me , thank you !

Blessings,
Dianna

So... Apparently, if I don't feed Fuzzy Bum on time, she will wait at the door of our house for me. Since I am working, whenever she sees me come back from work, pulling in the driveway, she wil come running to me!! It's a sight I look forward to seeing :)

Today however, has been raining all day!! So when the rain eventually stopped, fuzzy bum saw an opportunity. My brother opened the side door and said that my chicken was destroying my mom's flower bed. I went to the door and Fuzzy Bum looked up at me with the most "innocent" face. Even though my mom's flowered is a mess, Fuzzy Bum had a good time. She got a bit angry that I didn't feed her on schedule :p haha, my mom is thankfully not mad about it. Fuzzy Bum is too cute to be mad at :)

Last edited:
Yes the awesome healing power of God to heal the sick is truly amazing...even our animals have his merciful love.
some claim that animals of habit are without souls...God gave them something as they can love and feel too.

Back
Top Bottom