Well, I've picked enough birds in my life that I decided to build a plucker. I have friends who have the skills to help make a great product so I hope my engineering skills are worth their work. This is the first post, I will be away for a week before I can get back at it. Plucker plate fabricated by my buddy. Plucker fingers ordered on AliExpress. Great deal at $0.90 USD each. Splitting the barrel, reciprocating saw is the tool for this. Cut like butter. YES!! Plate is the perfect size! This motor was salvaged from an old washing machine. The pulley and shaft hub I sourced John Deere (thats where I work). Again another John Deere part. I went with a HD mower deck spindle for my shaft and bearings. It has a lubrication fitting and should hold up well. Other nice thing about this was it is splined on one end so that made it easy to source the drive pulley . This is the drive pulley for the plucker plate. 16inch to reduce the speed from the motor a lot. What we did here was use the intended drive pulley for the mower spindle and welded it to the 16in pulley. That gave me a bit more distance from the barrel and matches up perfectly to the spindle. The base plate. 1/4 inch aluminum. The spindle mounts to this through the bottom of the barrel and this will mount to a frame. Spindle Mounting holes in the bottom of the barrel. Drive pulley ready to mount Drive pulley mounted Plucker Plate / Drive Pulley Assembled and spinning smoothly.