Plymouth Rock thread!

This chick is a bantam BR from SQ stock...and will be 3 weeks old on Friday. Any idea what gender it is? Or is it still a bit early? It is reeeeeally slowly growing feathers as you can see.
I will put my bets on a roo. The little dot on the top of his head has only happened to my roosters, but good luck
1f414.png
1f425.png

I will put my bets on a roo. The little dot on the top of his head has only happened to my roosters, but good luck
1f414.png
1f425.png
I think so too. Reminds my only one, Smarty Pants, he was behind the girls, such a runt...and then "POW" there he was about 4 weeks he was lighter in color and just really showed who "He" was! :)

We have a small family farm on 7 acres raising rare and heritage poultry and Our Silver Penciled Rocks are one of my favorite breeds here on my property. Stunning birds, excellent layers and perfect broody hens! We sell chicks, juvs and right now have some trios and pairs available, but I really came here just to post a "brag" pic. The penciling on our flock is simply amazing! I need to get a good picture of them all out in the grass. This was in the winter and no one wanted to come out of the coop for pictures
smile.png

We have a small family farm on 7 acres raising rare and heritage poultry and Our Silver Penciled Rocks are one of my favorite breeds here on my property. Stunning birds, excellent layers and perfect broody hens! We sell chicks, juvs and right now have some trios and pairs available, but I really came here just to post a "brag" pic. The penciling on our flock is simply amazing! I need to get a good picture of them all out in the grass. This was in the winter and no one wanted to come out of the coop for pictures
smile.png
Your Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks are beautiful. I am very happy to see another Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock breeder out there and look forward to seeing more pictures of them.

RainyDay and Chicks4 - lovely birds, I'm so happy to hear how much you are enjoying them! We need MORE MORE MORE breeders of this beautiful breed! Thanks for posting pictures.

Hi Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
That is some of the best penciling I have seen on the Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks. I would be interested in some of your chicks or eggs next spring if you have any available at that time. Can you tell me where your Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks came from.

Back
Top Bottom