Solved Plz add more reactions!

Do you think a rolleyes reaction is a good idea?

• Total voters
Thanks for the feedback and discussion / ideas!

We want to limit the reactions to VERY specific and distinctly separate emotions. There shouldn't be any ambiguity in what a reaction means. This is why we will always have a very limited set of reactions, but a larger variety of emoji's.

That said, there are some reactions we might consider adding... like one that conveys "care/support" and "informative".

We want to limit the reactions to VERY specific and distinctly separate emotions. There shouldn't be any ambiguity in what a reaction means. This is why we will always have a very limited set of reactions, but a larger variety of emoji's.

That said, there are some reactions we might consider adding... like one that conveys "care/support" and "informative".
I think agree would be very useful to. If you had to add one, that would be the one I want most. Lol if someone feels the same way, they could use the agree reaction to react to this post.

Ya, I don't think there needs to be a whole bucket load of reactions, but the care, informative, and maybe a confused one would be nice!

maybe a confused one would be nice!
We probably wouldn't add this as it's more appropriate to reply to the thread / post with a specific request for more information / details and specifically what about the post was confusing. Just showing confused doesn't really help get us to a better place of understanding.

I want to agree with that.
The "like" button is a perfect proxy for "agree".

We probably wouldn't add this as it's more appropriate to reply to the thread / post with a specific request for more information / details and specifically what about the post was confusing. Just showing confused doesn't really help get us to a better place of understanding.

The "like" button is a perfect proxy for "agree".
Totally make sense! Informative will be really great though!

Exactly!!
Use your words people!!
Forums are for 'discussions'....or at least they used to be. :old

Back
Top Bottom