Solved Plz add more reactions!

Do you think a rolleyes reaction is a good idea?

• Total voters
Pics
Hey y’all, I just wanted to say will you guys forgive me for all the complaining on the new stuff? I’m sure everyone put a lot of work into all this! Thank you all for being so awesome and listening to feedback and improvements on this WONDERFUL website! I’m sooo sorry again. I also set a really bad example to others instead of a good one :(

Hey y’all, I just wanted to say will you guys forgive me for all the complaining on the new stuff? I’m sure everyone put a lot of work into all this! Thank you all for being so awesome and listening to feedback and improvements on this WONDERFUL website! I’m sooo sorry again. I also set a really bad example to others instead of a good one :(
:hugs No worries. :hugs

IMO it'd look better if icons from JoyPixels were used for the new reactions, as those are what XF uses for the default reactions, and for emojis: ℹ
I'm open to taking a look. Do you want to post links to a few that might be good? I do like the fact that the i we are using is green, is there a green version of it?

Back
Top Bottom